Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I’m going to share with you my essentials bag packing list. So, an essentials bag is basically what you’ll be taking with you on the plane, and all the important stuff you don’t want to put in the bag you’re checking in. It is super helpful to know what you really need to carry with you. This can be a life saver!
- Phone, iPad, laptop, camera, etc.
- Chargers (For phone, laptop, and any other device)
- Headphones (do not forget these in case the airplane has a screen!)
- Hand sanitiser
- Baby wipes
- Clorox wipes
- Lip balm
- Pads, tampons, etc. (Basically an emergency bag.)
- Food bars
- Empty water bottle (You can fill it up on a drinking fountain to save money.)
- Sweatshirt (Flights can be cold.)
- Neck pillow
- Book (Either electronic or physical, it will keep you entertained.)
- Ziploc bag (In case the plane doesn’t have a screen, you can put your phone inside and put it in front of you to make your own screen. Also, you can carry a ziploc bag for garbage.)
That is it for my essentials bag! Hope you found this helpful!